Skip to content

Legal Notice & Disclaimer

LEGAL NOTICE & DISCLAIMER: The contents of this Web site are for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional psychiatric or medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist, counselor, physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any psychological or medical condition. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice or delay seeking treatment or diagnosis because of something you read on this Web site. This Web site does not provide legal services or legal advice. The author’s study and faith are not a substitute for any person’s own study and faith. Visitors of this Web site are fully responsible for their own well-being, including their choices and decisions, including when using the material on this Web site. 2 Corinthians 13:5:

“Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves!”

Reliance on any information provided by this Web site is undertaken at your own risk.

EMERGENCY: If you think you may have a medical or safety emergency, call 911 immediately or the appropriate number in your country.<p>NEVER ARGUE WITH

YOUR GUT INSTINCTS! If your gut is telling you something is wrong, probably 95% of the time, something is wrong. Don’t take a chance on being in the other 5%. Go to a women’s shelter and let a counselor help you analyze what is going on in your home. They are trained. You and your church leaders probably aren’t.</small>