Bible Quiz on Sexual Love
See God's Approval of Lovemaking!
Patsy Rae Dawson
Answer true or false:
- The Bible teaches lovemaking should be mainly for procreation.
- Lovemaking does not comfort a person after the death of a loved one.
- Men enjoy lovemaking more than women do.
- Learning the latest techniques helps a wife satisfy her husband's sexual desires.
- Lovemaking helps men sleep better, but it leaves women wide awake.
- All God requires of Christians in the sexual realm is to avoid fornication and evil thoughts.
- Godly wives should avoid initiating lovemaking.
- Christians get less enjoyment from lovemaking than non-Christians do.
- There is no such thing as frigid wives, only clumsy husbands.
- Self-masturbation is harmless to men and women for draining off sexual energies and for pleasure.
- The Bible's teachings about sexual love are outdated for modern men and women.
- "One flesh" refers only to sexual intercourse in marriage.
- The Bible doesn't offer any solutions for severe sexual problems such as sexual addiction.
- Wives just have to suffer through their husbands' temptations to engage in middle-aged affairs?
- The better Christian you are, the better lover you'll be.