Do you agonize over...
- Can you divorce even though you made a vow?
- You're in a sexless marriage, can you divorce?
- Can you divorce your gay husband even though he doesn't act on it?
- Can you divorce your lesbian wife even though she doesn't act on it?
- Can you divorce when your spouse won't confess cheating on you?
- Can you save your marriage when you feel it's hopeless?
- Your wife or husband told you to leave, what can you do?
You've been told...
- God hates divorce. Period. End of discussion.
- You must have evidence of cheating to divorce.
- Your sexless marriage is your cross to bear for Jesus so suck it up.
- A divorce will harm your children.
- You just have an unforgiving heart--that you have to forgive 70x70.
- You have to wait for God to perform a miracle on your spouse's heart.
- You've made your bed, now you have to lay in it.
You don't know...
- God doesn't trap anyone in sexless marriages.
- Sexless marriages damage your health and decrease your lifespan by 5 years.
- Sexless marriages are the leading cause of heart attacks in women.
- Sexless marriages cut your survival rate of a heart attack by 50% in both men and women.
- A sexless marriage is one of the oldest reasons for divorce in the Bible.
- Sexless marriages damage your children--they usually turn into enablers or narcissists.
- One of the oldest reasons to divorce is to protect the children.
- If you don't understand how much God loves passionate sex, you probably don't know why God hates divorce.
God loves passionate sex more than he hates divorce. He doesn't trap anyone in unloving marriages, but provides many ways of escape.
The Bible clearly teaches that divorce is one of God's ways of escape. Divorce for the following reasons is as righteous as partaking of the Lord's Supper:
- Sexless marriages
- Mental adultery
- Sexual addiction
- Spouse abuse
- Financial abuse
- No confession of cheating
Your Next Steps
I'm a divorce coach and a sexless-marriage divorce survivor who plowed under the burning manure dumped on my head to gain unusual insights into dead bedrooms. I teach husbands and wives how to love each other so they can love their children.
But the only person you can change is YOU. Sometimes your spouse doesn't give you a choice about divorce.
For more information about divorce in both the Old Testament and New Testament listen to my Podcasts on Divorce in Sexless Marriages:
Choose Your 1-on-1 Christian Marriage, Sex, & Divorce Coaching Option
I know what it's like to feel alone with no one to trust or talk to. I care about you and your children because I've walked in your shoes in my own sexless marriage and your children's shoes as both an adult child and as a mother of two children. Select the coaching program that meets your needs:
1-on-1 Christian Consultation to answer your marriage, sex, and divorce questions from the Bible. It includes 1 hour of Q&A coaching regarding your most pressing needs.
Custom 1-Month Coaching Program after you've taken the free Sexless Marriages & Without Natural Affection Self-Assessment Reflective Survey to identify your core issues. For example, the survey may reveal that you have:
- Sexual issues of your own besides being in a sexless marriage
- Your masculine or feminine spirit has been crushed
- You and/or your spouse practice dirty fighting
- You are strongly masked from growing up in a severely dysfunctional home and don't know what's real anymore
A month-by-month program will be custom designed to address your multiple needs. Includes four (4) 1-hour coaching sessions plus email support per purchased month. Email me to get started on the survey. I'll send you a free personal analysis of your results along with a custom coaching proposal.