Do you agonize over...
- Can you divorce even though you made a vow?
- You're in a sexless marriage, can you divorce?
- Can you divorce your gay husband even though he doesn't act on it?
- Can you divorce your lesbian wife even though she doesn't act on it?
- Can you divorce when your spouse won't confess cheating on you?
- Can you save your marriage when you feel it's hopeless?
- Your wife or husband told you to leave, what can you do?
You've been told...
- God hates divorce. Period. End of discussion.
- You must have evidence of cheating to divorce.
- Your sexless marriage is your cross to bear for Jesus so suck it up.
- A divorce will harm your children.
- You just have an unforgiving heart--that you have to forgive 70x70.
- You have to wait for God to perform a miracle on your spouse's heart.
- You've made your bed, now you have to lay in it.
You don't know...
- God doesn't trap anyone in sexless marriages.
- Sexless marriages damage your health and decrease your lifespan by 5 years.
- Sexless marriages are the leading cause of heart attacks in women.
- Sexless marriages cut your survival rate of a heart attack by 50% in both men and women.
- A sexless marriage is one of the oldest reasons for divorce in the Bible.
- Sexless marriages damage your children--they usually turn into enablers or narcissists.
- One of the oldest reasons to divorce is to protect the children.
- If you don't understand how much God loves passionate sex, you probably don't know why God hates divorce.
God loves passionate sex more than he hates divorce. He doesn't trap anyone in unloving marriages, but provides many ways of escape.
The Bible clearly teaches that divorce is one of God's ways of escape. Divorce for the following reasons is as righteous as partaking of the Lord's Supper:
- Sexless marriages
- Mental adultery
- Sexual addiction
- Spouse abuse
- Financial abuse
- No confession of cheating
Your Next Steps
I'm a divorce coach and a divorce survivor who plowed under the burning manure dumped on my head to gain unusual insights into desperate marriages. I teach husbands and wives how to love each other so they can love their children. But the only person you can change is YOU. Sometimes your spouse doesn't give you a choice about divorce.
Listen to the radio program below as Bonnie Kaye interviews me on divorce and sexless marriages. I discuss three scriptures that show that divorce in the case of a sexless marriage was practiced in the Old Testament as well as the New Testament.
Choose Your 1-on-1 Christian Marriage, Sex, & Divorce Coaching Option
I know what it's like to feel alone with no one to trust or talk to. I care about you and your children because I've walked in your shoes in my own sexless marriage and your children's shoes as both an adult child and as a mother of two children. Select the coaching program that meets your needs:
1-on-1 Christian Consultation to answer your marriage, sex, and divorce questions from the Bible. It includes 1 hour of Q&A coaching regarding your most pressing needs.
Custom 1-Month Coaching Program after you've taken the free Sexless Marriages & Without Natural Affection Self-Assessment Reflective Survey to identify your core issues. For example, the survey may reveal that you have:
- Sexual issues of your own besides being in a sexless marriage
- Your masculine or feminine spirit has been crushed
- You and/or your spouse practice dirty fighting
- You are strongly masked from growing up in a severely dysfunctional home and don't know what's real anymore
A month-by-month program will be custom designed to address your multiple needs. Includes four (4) 1-hour coaching sessions plus email support per purchased month. Email me to get started on the survey. I'll send you a free personal analysis of your results along with a custom coaching proposal.
What People Say
"Your website is the first one I hit on that discusses a lot of the struggles I'm having. My marriage has a lot of difficulties and seems to be about to end. I'm desperate for resources to help solve these issues permanently. I think we've had a Band-Aid approach for too long."
After taking the Sexless Marriages Survey he replied, "Thank you so much for taking time to look at my questionnaire, ask some tough questions, and hopefully provide some solutions that will be a permanent fix. I will be honest, I think this is the most hope I have had in years to truly fix the issue. I just don't think most traditional marriage counselors and pastors understand and can communicate things as clear and blunt as I have seen you do in the few things I have read. I am encouraged although I know it is going to take time to do this and work on my part."—Male Coaching Client
"You will never know how much respect I have for you, in large part because of your willingness to thumb your nose at conventional wisdom. You might remember the Greek mythological figure Diogenes? He was the guy who went out with a lantern in the dark, searching for the one honest man. I (and many of my male contemporaries) are out there with a lantern searching for a prominent Christian (preferably female) who "gets" sex. You are that person. You put out some unbelievably good stuff. Everything is there. It is simply a question as to whether the reader wants to believe it and apply it. Keep up the great work."—Male Coaching Client
What Bonnie Kaye Tells Straight Women Married to Gays
"I've known Patsy for a number of years and had the pleasure of meeting her in Houston at one of my Healing Weekends. Patsy is a Christian marriage coach who has worked with couples for many years. She is also a motivational speaker and author who challenges traditional Christian leadership views of sex and marriage. Patsy is a great believer in God's word of wanting Christian people to love sex. She will give you biblical verification of this over and over again."—Bonnie Kaye, M.Ed., Counselor and Author of The Gay Husband Checklist for Women Who Wonder